Let us explain
(Senior) Project Manager – High Tech Industry
- (Senior) Project Manager NPI vacancy;
- Working in a high-tech organization;
- Infinite growth opportunities;
In this role, you will serve as the link between Engineers and production. You will lead a multidisciplinary team to industrialize new products for volume production (from the development phase). Teams consist of Factory Engineers, Manufacturing Engineers, Buyers, and Quality Engineers. You will be fully responsible for all financial, technical, logistical, and quality aspects of the projects.
- Ensuring product manufacturability and process/product quality;
- Actively contributing to improvement proposals;
- Establishing and ensuring production processes align with objectives;
- Efficiently managing the supply chain;
- Reporting project progress internally and externally;
- Ensuring the realization of prototypes;
This organization has around 750 FTE employees and is located in Eindhoven. The company specializes in creating mechatronic systems and modules for high-tech OEMs. Markets served by this company include the semiconductor industry, medical systems, science, solar energy industry, and mechanical projects. The entire production is carried out on-site.
- A completed Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in a technical field;
- (Extensive) experience as a Project Manager in the manufacturing industry;
- Experience from the high-tech industry;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Excellent analytical abilities.
- A competitive salary based on knowledge and experience;
- 25 vacation days and 13 ADV days;
- Travel allowance, pension scheme, and profit sharing from year 2;
- Ample growth opportunities both internally and externally;
- Working in a high-tech organization.
Interested? Apply immediately or contact Marc ten Hove for more information. WhatsApp or call 06-53847911, or send an email to email@example.com.
You will receive a response to your application within five days.
INTRODUCTION by telephone
Do we have an opportunity for you? Then our first priority is to get to know you better.
We introduce you to all suitable vacancies and companies.
We will guide you through this process and make sure you are well prepared for your interviews.
Are both parties interested in a collaboration? Then we will provide you with the best possible contractual conditions.
Your new job
Happy with the offer? Only after you are happy and have signed your new contract, our work is officially done. Congratulations!