Are you interested in the field of complex printers and cutting machines? Do you have knowledge of electronics and are you customer oriented? Then quickly read on for this challenging and dynamic position!
In this position you will initially be broadly trained, when you have all the knowledge you can specialize yourself within your field of expertise. Specifically, you are in close contact with customers from all over Europe, so your skills within the English language needs to be from an outstanding level. This position requires someone with excellent communication skills.
- After sales support to clients across Europe;
- Exhibition Support (installation and advising customers);
- Training (organizing and hosting training to clients and distributors);
- Refurbishing of second hand machines (inspection and maintenance);
- Warranty checks;
- Sales Support;
- Customer Service Support.
Qualifications and Experience
- Electronics/ mechanics experience;
- A deep interest in complex printers and cutting machines;
- Fluent written and oral communication skills in English;
- Knowledge of Illustrator and Graphic Software is a plus;
- Above average IT-Skills;
- Traveling throughout Europe on a regular basis;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Customer oriented and service minded attitude.
Terms of condition
- Salary ranges between €2700 and €4000, based on knowledge and experience;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- 25 vacation days;
- Ability to travel throughout Europe (10 – 20% in total);
- Flexibility in working from home;
- Permanent position.
Did reading this made you feel enthusiastic? Apply right away or contact Marc ten Hove for more information. Whatsapp or call 06-53847911 or email Marc.email@example.com