Let us explain
System Architect – Smart Building Management Systems
– Software/System Architecture for Building Management System at a innovative scale-up like business, combining Physics, with Electronics and Software, to make innovative solutions for optimal comfort and privacy
– Salary up to MAX €7500 a month
– Bachelor/ Master, with a minimum of 5 years of experience
– Experience in C, C++ ánd Python
The System Architect is a technical lead responsible for the Architectural choices of the Control System driving the product and allowing integration with Building Management Systems and Mobile Applications. You Lead the development and implementation of new products and features of solutions like Sensors, Controllers, Drivers, Applications. You work with the Marketing and Sales department to retrieve customer needs, translate them into technical requirements and work with the Control system team, Supply chain and external suppliers to ultimately deliver the Control System.
- Responsible for the System Architecture of the Control System(s)
- Developing and implementing Embedded Software solutions
- Technical Lead of Control System team
- Responsible for standards of code and quality assurance
- Manage external partners for certain developments (software and hardware related)
- Define User Requirements, Business Requirements and Technical Requirements
- Furthermore: Certification, IP, and launches of new products
- Bachelor/ Master / PhD in Electronics / Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 5 years working experience in Embedded and (web)Application Software and LINUX
- Experienced in C, C++ and Python
- Knowledge of BMS systems, Automation protocols, Smart Homes is preferred
- AWS experience is preferred
- Fluent in English, Dutch and/or German are a plus
Our client is located in the area of Eindhoven and makes Smart & innovative Solutions for Building Management Systems, controlling light and heat to build optimal comfort and privacy. The team consists of bright Scientists and Engineers within a dynamic and international work environment where you have a lot of freedom and room to experiment.
Conditions of employment
– Salary range from €5500 – €7500, a month based on experience
– Great secondary benefits
– 38 Holidays
– Performance bonus upon permanent contract of 8-12% of yearly salary
– Excellent Pension fund, 100% contribution by company
– Modern and international working environment
Apply directly or get in touch with Martijn Tigchelaar for more info. Whatsapp or call 06-58830000 , mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive a response to your application within five days.
INTRODUCTION by telephone
Do we have an opportunity for you? Then our first priority is to get to know you better.
We introduce you to all suitable vacancies and companies.
We will guide you through this process and make sure you are well prepared for your interviews.
Are both parties interested in a collaboration? Then we will provide you with the best possible contractual conditions.
Your new job
Happy with the offer? Only after you are happy and have signed your new contract, our work is officially done. Congratulations!