System Architect wanted for a innovative company in the Material Handling industry:
– Join a local company that is part of a greater multinationals with lots of opportunities
– Minimum of 5 years of experience in designing, manufacturing, and/or integrating complex engineered systems.
– At minimum a Bachelor's Degree, preferably in systems, mechanical, electrical or software engineering (or any closely related engineering discipline)
– Fluent English, German speaking is a plus
As a System Architect it is your responsibility to break down a in requirements so every discipline within the project can perform their duty. You will create and define the System Architecture in a System Design that defines the technical specification for the various engineering disciplines involved (mechanical, electrical and software engineering)
Activities include, but are not limited to:
- Identify and manage Stakeholders and System Requirements
- Write and execute system verification and validation test plans to qualify the system during Factory and
Site Acceptance Tests.
- Ensuring the correct technical solution is developed to meet the customers' stated needs within project schedule and budget.
- Capture stakeholder needs (problem domain) and translate them into functional and non-functional system requirements (solution domain) by managing the derivation and flow-down to lower-level subsystem and component requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably technically oriented or laboratory education
- Experience with Requirements Engineering and Management
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in designing, manufacturing, and/or integrating complex engineered systems.
- Fluent English, German speaking is a plus
Based in Utrecht, this company is a big name in Material Handling industry. Their clients are the biggest manufacturers of automotive parts and automobiles, as well as logistic centers. They are a turnkey supplier for big names such as Mercedes and Porsche. The company is rapidly expanding and looking for multiple new employees.
– Salary range 5000 – 7500 euro a month, Gross
– 25 days of paid leave
– 8% holiday pay
– Permanent position after a positive first year
– Room for personal Development and Growth within the company
Interested? Apply directly! Or contact Ian for more info: 06 57184872 / Ian.Dankbaar@mcflybrown.com