Do you have experience in the Automotive sector as a System and Software Engineer? Are you looking for a fast-paced environment and a multidisciplinary team to grow your skills and versatility? Then this position may just be the one for you.
About the company
The company you will work for is a smaller subdivision of a large renowned Automotive organization. This company is focused on Special Vehicles which means you will work on the next generation Special Vehicles/Trucks. The special vehicles of this organization drive around in over 130 countries.
What is so special about this organization is how close you are to the process and production. One week you will work on an idea, look out the window the next week and see it become reality.
- A fitting salary, based on experience and seniority;
- Permanent position;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- 25 holidays;
- A great open and fast paced working environment;
- A team full of skilled and enthusiastic colleagues;
- The possibility for self-development through education/courses if relevant to the work you are doing;
- Room for your ideas and input;
- CLA Small metal (CAO kleinmetaal).
About the position
You will work together with Electrical and Test Engineers in a multidisciplinary team. As System and Software Engineer, you are responsible for the development of Application Software and the integration of Electrical Systems with specialization in the field of Electrical vehicles or its derivatives. All software and cable-bundles are designed by the company itself.
What you will do:
- You will develop Embedded Application Software;
- You design and integrate Electrical Systems and components in Electrical Vehicles or its derivatives;
- You translate system demands and high-level designs to Safety Architectures and Software Requirements;
- You develop Software according to the V model for standard and safety critical functionalities in an agile surrounding;
- You are the middleman between the suppliers, the production-, service-, and other engineering departments;
- You occupy yourself with prototype vehicles and support the fabrication, start-up and validation process.
- You have enjoyed higher education (HBO), preferably in the areas of; Automotive, Embedded Systems or Mechanical/Electrical/Mechatronics Engineering;
- You have multiple years of experience in a similar position in the Automotive or Mobile Machine industry;
- Affinity with Special vehicles or Automotive;
- Knowledge of CAN bus systems and applications;
- Strong knowledge of C/C++ or CodeSys IEC 61131-3;
- Knowledge of Software version control like GIT and SVN;
- Knowledge of documentation and issue management tools like Confluence and Jira;
- Knowledge of functional safety;
- Fluent in English and preferably also Dutch.
Does your experience fit the description and are you nodding at your screen right now? Apply directly or contact Martijn Tigchelaar for more information. You can call him on +31 6 58830000 or mail to Martijn .firstname.lastname@example.org