Working on complex projects as an Embedded Software Engineer has your preference. You prefer working in a multidisciplinary team and have ambitions to work on innovative and challenging projects. If this describes you, keep reading!
Our partner is an innovative and dynamic company with engineers and consultants that offer complex electronic design services. Specialized in high-speed electronics in Signal and Power Integrity, PCB layout, Embedded Software and Hardware Engineers.
You will work on projects that suit you the best. Considering the large scope of projects, they will make sure you are only working on projects that have your interest. Since the projects are confidential, we are unable to give you a detailed description of a project, but we can assure you will be working on complex engineering projects.
Qualifications and Experience
- A BSc or higher in (Technical) Computing or Electrical Engineering is preferred
- High expertise in C/C++
- Experience with Python
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience
- You have experience in digital electronics, or at least interested in learning the basics
- Excellent English skills, both written and vocal
Terms of Condition
- A salary up to €6.000, – based on knowledge and experience
- All travel expenses to and from work are covered
- Additional courses and studies are not an issue
- Every year 34 days off
- A 13th month after the first year
Interested? Apply directly or contact Wouter Merks for more information. You can call 06 35315679 or mail to Wouter.Merks@mcflybrown.com