Let us explain
Sr. Embedded Software Engineer – Home Electronics
Do you like to be part of a company that is working on making the world more sustainable? Do you have experience working in a R&D team as embedded software engineer? This might be something for you!
The company is ambitious and growing in the home climate solutions industry. They have an international team and are housed at a beautiful office that is completely sustainable where there is an agile/scrum environment and are always open for new ideas. The company gives value to the wellbeing of the employees and has drinks or activities every Friday afternoon.
- Design software solutions for different products
- Implement the stories and designs in working code
- Take the lead to improve the team’s way of working
- Coach your peers on the job
Qualifications and Experience
- Finished Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree in an engineering study
- Experience in working in an embedded software environment
- Interest in the field of IoT/Smart Home and connectivity & networking
Terms of Condition
- Salary up to €5.800 based on experience
- 13th month
- 27 vacation days+ 13 ADV
- Hybrid working
Interested? Apply directly or contact Wouter Merks for more information. You can call 06 35315679 or mail to Wouter.Merks@mcflybrown.com
You will receive a response to your application within five days.
INTRODUCTION by telephone
Do we have an opportunity for you? Then our first priority is to get to know you better.
We introduce you to all suitable vacancies and companies.
We will guide you through this process and make sure you are well prepared for your interviews.
Are both parties interested in a collaboration? Then we will provide you with the best possible contractual conditions.
Your new job
Happy with the offer? Only after you are happy and have signed your new contract, our work is officially done. Congratulations!