Senior Project Manager Automotive
Are you an experienced Project Manager with automotive experience and want to be involved in complex, international projects to contribute to innovations in the automotive field? Then please continue reading.
Purpose, main tasks and responsibilities
In this role you will be managing complex projects in order to assure a clean launch and also tracking KPI's in manufacturing operations.
- Accountability from Project start phase to stable production
- Leading cross functional teams on an international basis, including Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Quality, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, etc.
- Lead customer contact to define product & project requirements and scope and resolve issues
- Be on-site with team members during New Product Introductions builds and asses design, material and process challenges
- Risk analyses, Launching projects according to 'PRO Launch' processes.
- Securing resources for projects within internal organization
- Managing budgets and scope
- Support RFQ response preparation and creation of Scope Of Work (SOW), in collaboration with the GAM and the customer.
- Working hand in hand with factory teams for a flawless transfer from DVT, PVT to stable production
- Degree in Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering or similar
- Experience in Project Management, and leading a team in an engineering environment
- Strong in financial reporting of projects
- Affinity with mechatronics/product development
- Knowledge Automotive standards (ISO/ TS16949/ IATF and ISO 14001)
- Excellent knowledge of the English language both in speaking and writing, good knowledge of German is also preferred. Another European language is a plus.
Our client is a global sub-supplier of the automotive industry and delivers innovative applications in order to optimize traffic safety and car efficiency. The organization, Dutch from origin, has its main office near Utrecht. You will be working within a multidisciplinary team of highly skilled engineers.
- Salary range from €5500 – €7500, a month based on experience
- 8% holiday pay
- Additional bonuses with a maximum of 10% of the annual salary
- 38 holidays (25 regular + 13 ADV/Rota-free days)
- Travel reimbursement
- Discount on several insurances
- Plenty of opportunity for growth and personal development
- Pension Scheme
- Permanent position
Think you match? Apply directly or get in touch with Martijn Tigchelaar , email@example.com or 0658830000