Let us explain
Project Manager Software – High Tech Industry
Do you have experience as a Software Project Manager in the High-Tech industry and are you looking the next big thing in Dutch innovation in the Semiconductor industry? Then read on for this challenging position!
As Project Manager you are overall responsible for the development of the Machine Control Subsystem for high-tech mechatronic systems. You will be responsible for delivering the project results on time, budget and quality by managing the technical and financial budgets and expenditures. You also manage the Supply Chain in cooperation with the Supply Chain Manager.
- Managing the Development of Machine Control Subsystems
- Delivering the project results on time, budget, and quality
- Appoint workload, set priorities, solve problems and ensure timely and correct deliveries conform planning
- Interfacing with customers
- Create and execute an Operational Supply Chain Product Plan
Qualification and Experience
- Master degree in Information Technology, Mechatronics, Mechanical, Physics, Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- At least 2 years experience in Software Project Management the high-tech industry (multidisciplinary engineering environment)
- Experience in Embedded Software
- Project Management skills using Agile
- Experience in managing projects in a high-tech , low volume environment
- Experience in supply chain management
- Prepared written technical and financial reports
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a plus
Our client designs, develops and integrates machines for the high-tech industry (Semiconductor). Creativity, technology and engineering is what drives our client. You get a lot of responsibilities and freedom to fulfill your role within a young, international and ambitious team of highly qualified staff.
Terms and Conditions:
- Salary range from €4000 – €6500, a month based on experience
- 8% holiday allowance
- 30 holidays
- Travel allowance
- Permanent position
Think you match up? Then apply directly to Martijn.Tigchelaar@mcflybrown.com or contact Martijn via Whatsapp or call at 06-58830000 for more information.
You will receive a response to your application within five days.
INTRODUCTION by telephone
Do we have an opportunity for you? Then our first priority is to get to know you better.
We introduce you to all suitable vacancies and companies.
We will guide you through this process and make sure you are well prepared for your interviews.
Are both parties interested in a collaboration? Then we will provide you with the best possible contractual conditions.
Your new job
Happy with the offer? Only after you are happy and have signed your new contract, our work is officially done. Congratulations!