– At least 5 years experience as a team lead, project lead or group lead experience
– Salary indication up to €80.000 a year
– Experience in delivering systems and products to customers
– Experience as a project engineer in a high-tech, low volume environment
This company makes high-tech mechatronic machines for the semiconductor industry. As Project Manager you will be responsible for the development of high-tech Systems and subsystems. You will be responsible for the delivery on time, quality and budget.
- Managing issues and escalations associated with product development, systems and tools, and supply chain.
- Ensuring adequate staff and productive working conditions
- Monitoring all escalations for proper priority, response, staffing and follow-up
- Managing internal and external customer performance metrics.
- You will create and drive an Operational Supply Chain Product Plan to ensure planning and technical maturity.
Qualification and Experience
- A MSc. Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Physics or Electrical Engineering
- Experience in analyzing applicability, accuracy and adherence to design specifications.
- Experience in planning and logistics processes in a low-volume environment.
- Experience as Project Engineer or Project Manager in High-Tech environment
- At least 5 years experience as team lead, project lead or group lead.
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary engineering environment, with suppliers and co-developers, to ensure timely realization of competitive, high precision, complex components and assemblies
Our client designs, develops and integrates machines for the high-tech industry. Creativity, technology and engineering is what drives our client. You get a lot of responsibilities and freedom to fulfill your role within a young and ambitious team of highly qualified staff.
Terms of condition
- Salary range from €4000 – €6200, a month based on experience
- Permanent position
- 8% holiday allowance
- 25 holidays
- Travel allowance
- Flexible work hours
- Working from home optional
Excited? Apply directly or contact Ian Dankbaar for more information. You can call +316 57184872 or mail to Ian.Dankbaar@mcflybrown.com