Your heart will beat faster by the most challenging customer wishes turning them into luxury solutions for super yachts. Do you reach for a level where absolute quality and sustainability are paramount? Then we are looking for you.
As an experienced Principal Project Engineer Structural your work is mainly focuses on the technical content of all project from their own discipline, including development and quality of super yachts with in Structural Engineering. You report daily to the Manager Naval Architecture & Structural Engineering and you are the technical point of coaching 10 Senior Project Engineers. In addition, the Principal acts in a project as a consultant and technical authority for their own field, but also in relation to other disciplines or the rest of the Feadship group, subcontractors and suppliers.
Overview of responsibilities
- You are emphatically engaged in engineering processes;
- You are a collaborating foreman within the Structural Engineering department and manages the (Senior) Project Engineers functionally;
- You assist various Project Managers and Principal Navel Architect department;
- Functions within a project is consultant and technical authority to Feadship group, subcontractors and suppliers;
- Quality is an important focus for you, including the development and maintenance of associated quality processes.
- A completed technical HBO / WO education;
- +7 years of work experience as a (Senior) Project Engineer in a project-driven organization;
- The Principal Project Engineer Structural is an authority and sparring partner for the MT in their own area of attention;
- Knowledge to Engineering disciplines and in other fields of safety and regulations in yacht building;
- Knowledge of modern 3D CAD, PLM systems and working methods;
Our client is the market leader in the field of unique custom-built super yachts for a worldwide clientele. They distinguish themselves in the field of Design, Engineering and Research & Development and therefore use the most modern systems and methodologies in shipbuilding.
Terms of employment
- Salary range from €4400 – €6200, a month based on experience;
- 8% holiday pay;
- 40 vacation days;
- Travel allowance;
- Pension scheme;
- Growth and development opportunities.
Convinced you match up, or want more info? Whatsapp or call me on 06-12261581 or mail to email@example.com.