Let us explain
Mechanical Test Technician – Aerospace
- International work environment
- Salary up to € 4500 gross a month
- Working on future innovation
Based in Noordwijk, this company is a big player Aerospace industry. It is one of the major providers of test services for the European Aerospace industry. They provide test services in the domains of shock, vibration, acoustic noise and more. All tests are done clean rooms within the facility. Their test centre makes them one of the largest test facilities.
- Preparing mechanical test setups (including instrumentation for international customers)
- Operating Mechanical Test Facilities (space programs and other industrial projects)
- Maintenance of Mechanical Test Facilities
- Providing technical support
- Generating test reports in English
- Technical Education (Mechanical or Electrical)
- Experience in maintenance and operation of mechanical test facilities (Vibration vibration and acoustic test facilities, power amplifiers, cooling units, electrodynamic and/or hydraulic shakers, hydraulic pumps, cryogenic systems)
- Experience in sensor installation
- Ability to perform tasks accurately according to internal processes and procedures
- Fluent in English
- Salary range up to € 4500 a month, Gross
- 8% holiday pay
- 30 days of paid leave
- Working on future innovations
- Permanent position after a positive first year
Interested? Apply directly! Or contact Anthony van Groenestein for more info: +31630229316 or email Anthony.firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive a response to your application within five days.
INTRODUCTION by telephone
Do we have an opportunity for you? Then our first priority is to get to know you better.
We introduce you to all suitable vacancies and companies.
We will guide you through this process and make sure you are well prepared for your interviews.
Are both parties interested in a collaboration? Then we will provide you with the best possible contractual conditions.
Your new job
Happy with the offer? Only after you are happy and have signed your new contract, our work is officially done. Congratulations!