Do you have experience as a Mechanical Test Engineer and do you want to work in a test environment for the Space industry? Then read on for this challenging position!
Our client tests space components for large companies such as the European Space Agency. They provide and maintain facility services to the industry in the domains of shock, vibration, acoustic noise, thermal vacuum, space simulation, EMC and more. For this position you will focus on the domains of shock & vibration tests.
To perform tasks in the field of mechanical testing, our client is seeking for a Test Engineer who can take care of the maintenance of electromagnetic and hydraulic shaker systems as well as acoustic test facilities.
- Preparation of mechanical test set-up including instrumentation for international customers
- Maintenance of electromagnetic and hydraulic shaker systems as well as acoustic test facility
- Operation of vibration control systems in the frame of complex international space programs and other industrial projects.
- Generation of test report
Qualification and Experience
- Technical education or training in the field of maintenance of complex industrial facilities or similar
- Experiece in maintenance and operation of a large test facilitie
- knowlage of vibration and acoustic, power amplifiers, cooling units, electro-dynamic shakers, hydraulics pumps, LN2/GN2 systems is a plus
- Good experience in sensor installation, e.g. accelerometers, strain gauges
- Experience in data acquisition systems is a asset
- Fluent English language skills
Terms of condition
- Salary ranges around €3500 – €4500, a month (based on knowledge and experience)
- 8% holiday allowance
- 28 holidays
- Travel allowance
- Working in the most high-tech test facility
- Permanent position
Have you become enthusiastic? Then apply directly or contact Ian Dankbaar for more information. Whatsapp or call on 06-57184872 or mail on Ian.firstname.lastname@example.org