Let us explain
Mechanical Engineer / CAD Engineer – Gas & Liquid Processing Systems
Do you want to work for a market leader in the Process Industry? Do you have an MBO or BSc Mechanical Engineering oriented study with experience in CAD drawings? Read on and find out if this is your next job!
Based in Venlo, this company is a significant player in Liquid & Gas Management Solutions for the Food & Beverage industry. Their clients are the biggest manufacturers of the Food & Beverages and agricultural industry. Their systems are sold and serviced in more than 150 countries worldwide. The company is rapidly expanding and looking for multiple new employees.
In this role you design production, Unit Built, General Assembly and Lifting Instruction drawings etc. that are needed for manufacturing. You will be responsible for creating models and drawings regarding process systems.
- Responsible for creating the product standards (including smart functionalities)
- Responsible for creating and maintaining project-templates
- Maintain Technical Construction Documents
- Maintain OEM-documentation
- Maintain 3D models of all articles
Qualification and Experience
- MBO or Bachelor level in a technical study, preferably Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar position
- Excellent knowledge of CAD applications (Creo, Windchill and ACAD) and MS Office.
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical engineering.
- Basic knowledge of process-engineering
- English language in word and writing.
- Good communication skills, willing to work cross-department.
Terms of condition
- Salary range from €2800 – €4000, a month based on experience
- Permanent position
- 8% holiday allowance
- 38 holidays
- Travel allowance
- Training and development budget
- Permanent position after a positive first year
Excited? Apply directly or contact Anthony van Groenestein for more information. You can call 06 3022 9316 or mail to email@example.com
You will receive a response to your application within five days.
INTRODUCTION by telephone
Do we have an opportunity for you? Then our first priority is to get to know you better.
We introduce you to all suitable vacancies and companies.
We will guide you through this process and make sure you are well prepared for your interviews.
Are both parties interested in a collaboration? Then we will provide you with the best possible contractual conditions.
Your new job
Happy with the offer? Only after you are happy and have signed your new contract, our work is officially done. Congratulations!