Do you want to work for a market leader in the Process Industry? Do you have a MBO or BSc Mechanical Engineering oriented study with experience in CAD drawings? Read on and find out if this is your next job!
Based in Venlo, this company is a big player in Liquid & Gas Management Solutions for the Food & Beverage industry. Their clients are the biggest manufacturers of Food & Beverages, as well as the agricultural industry. Their Systems are sold and serviced in more than 150 countries worldwide. The company is rapidly expanding and looking for multiple new employees.
In this role you design production drawings, Unit Built drawing, General Assembly drawing, Lifting Instruction drawings etc. that are needed for manufacturing. You will be responsible for creating models and drawings regarding process systems.
- Responsible for creating the product standards (including smart functionalities)
- Responsible for creating and maintain project-templates
- Maintain Technical Construction Documents.
- Maintain OEM-documentation
- Maintain 3D-models of all articles
Qualification and Experience
- MBO or Bachelor level in a technical study, preferably Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar position
- Excellent knowledge of CAD applications (Creo, Windchill and ACAD) and MS Office.
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical engineering.
- Basic knowledge of process-engineering
- English language in word and writing.
- Accurate, good communication skills, intervene appropriately to emerging problems and work cross-department.
Terms of condition
- Salary range from €2800 – €4500, a month based on experience
- Permanent position
- 8% holiday allowance
- 38 holidays
- Travel allowance
- Training and development budget
- Permanent position after a positive first year
Excited? Apply directly or contact Ian Dankbaar for more information. You can call 06 57184872 or mail to Ian.Dankbaar@mcflybrown.com