Ready for a challenge? We are looking for an experienced High Level Control Software Engineer to work on Control Software for state of the art High-Tech Mechatronic Machines for the Semiconductor Industry.
In this role you will focus on High Level Control Software of High-Tech mechatronic machines. You will be designing, writing and testing components in the software control framework which is being developed.
The role also implies integrating and qualifying components of the stack developed by partners. Next to control software, designing and implementing complex algorithms for data reduction and image recognition may be part of the job.
- Reviewing requirements for subsystems
- Reviewing designs for subsystems, checking compliance to chosen architecture and facility interfaces and standards
- Translating requirements to designs
- Writing and testing software for several subsystems
- Designing, coding and testing software for test setups
- Creating documentation during the development process
- Working closely with Software system architect, other designers and internal customers
Qualification and Experience
- A degree in Electronics, computer science/ informatics or technically oriented study with experience in an equivalent role
- Proven experience in Software for Complex Machine Control, preferably C# .NET and Python.
- Experience in working on GUI layer, including but not limited to recipe handling and processing by operator or through an automated interface, communication with operator, user/operator procedures, production and service / test / diagnostics modes, service & maintenance procedures, data visualization
- Optional: Knowledge of complex data processing algorithms, operating systems and real time software, preferrably in the Semiconductor industry
- Optional: Experience with application layers, e.g. communication through the HAL layer, system application software, calibration software, performance and diagnostics software, error handling software, safety procedures, data acquisition and logging, retrieval and transmission, simulation modes.
- Delivering according to a given architecture
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Configuration Management processes
- Direct experience in delivering software to customers
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
Our client designs, develops and integrates machines for the high-tech industry. Creativity, technology and engineering is what drives our client. You get a lot of responsibilities and freedom to fulfill your role within a young and ambitious team of highly qualified staff.
Terms of condition
- Salary range from €3000 – €5000, a month based on experience
- Permanent position
- 8% holiday allowance
- 30 holidays
- Travel allowance
- Flexible work hours
- Optional: Partly working from home
Excited? Apply directly or contact Martijn Tigchelaar for more information. You can whatsapp or call him on +316-58830000 or mail to Martijn.Tigchelaar@mcflybrown.com