Let us explain
Firmware Developer – Smart Buildings
Embedded Software Engineer
– Firmware Development for Building Management Systems at a innovative scale-up like business, combining Physics, with Electronics and Software, to make innovative solutions for optimal comfort and privacy
– Salary up to €4.200 a month
– Bachelor/ Master, with a couple years of experience
– Experience in C, C++ and preferably Python
The Firmware Developer is responsible for the Software Development directly on hardware and for integration in the Control System. You will take part in the software development for microcontrollers in new products and features or solutions like Sensors, Controllers, Drivers and the Control System as a whole. You work with the R&D team, and will support Marketing, Sales and Supply Chain to ultimately deliver the best Control System possible.
- Programming microcontrollers, bare metal
- Integration between hardware and control systems
- Test-automation of new software, quality assurance
- Documentation of software
- Participate in API design
- Supporting marketing and sales departments
- Bachelor/ Master in Electronics / Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in Embedded Software and linux
- Experience with Arm Cortex M Series (M0,M3,M4)
- Experienced in C, C++ and Python
- Experience with cloud services is a plus, the same goes for JIRA, GIT and doxygen
- Knowledge of BMS systems, Automation protocols, Smart Homes is preferred
- Fluent in English, Dutch and/or German are a plus
Our client is located in the area of Eindhoven and makes Smart & innovative Solutions for Building Management Systems, controlling light and heat to build optimal comfort and privacy. The team consists of bright Scientists and Engineers within a dynamic and international work environment where you have a lot of freedom and room to experiment.
Conditions of employment
– Salary range from €3.000 – €4.200, a month based on experience
– Great secondary benefits
– 38 Holidays
– Performance bonus upon permanent contract of 8% of yearly salary
– Excellent Pension fund, 100% contribution by company
– Lunch included
– Modern and international working environment
Apply directly or get in touch with Sam Chan for more info. Whatsapp or call 06-19421331 , mail to Sam.email@example.com
You will receive a response to your application within five days.
INTRODUCTION by telephone
Do we have an opportunity for you? Then our first priority is to get to know you better.
We introduce you to all suitable vacancies and companies.
We will guide you through this process and make sure you are well prepared for your interviews.
Are both parties interested in a collaboration? Then we will provide you with the best possible contractual conditions.
Your new job
Happy with the offer? Only after you are happy and have signed your new contract, our work is officially done. Congratulations!