Let us explain
Embedded Software Test Engineer
Embedded Software Engineer
Are you a Software Tester that has interest in the Automotive Industry? Do you have experience with embedded software or do you want to develop yourself in this expertise? Keep reading!
As a Software Tester you work in multidisciplinary teams to deliver high-quality code on time. You will be responsible for all work related to integration- and functional testing of embedded software with the purpose to assess quality and identify improvements. You are also responsible for the analysis, reporting and communication of test results on all assigned projects.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Create test plans and generate test designs
- Set up the required test beds (hardware, software and network)
- Test software releases by executing assigned tests (manual and/ or automated)
- Report and track defects found during test case execution
- Maintain and update both manual and automated test cases based on new and changed product functionality
- A finished degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Some experience with (embedded) software testing
- Experience with automated testing tools
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Experience with one of the following is a big plus: C, MATLab/Simulink, Python, CAN-protocols and ISO26262 or IEC61508
- Like to work cooperatively in a dynamic and multifunctional environment
Our client is located in the area of Ede and makes innovative solutions used in the truck and trailer market. The team is looking for innovative minds who thrive in an highly ambitious and international working environment.
Terms and conditions
- Salary range from €2500 – 4500, a month based on experience
- CAO Metaal- en techniek
- 8% holiday allowance
- 25 vacation days + 13 ATV (work reduction) days
- Flexible workhours
Convinced you match up, or do you want more info? Whatsapp or call Wouter Merks on +31635315679 or mail to Wouter.Merks@mcflybrown.com
You will receive a response to your application within five days.
INTRODUCTION by telephone
Do we have an opportunity for you? Then our first priority is to get to know you better.
We introduce you to all suitable vacancies and companies.
We will guide you through this process and make sure you are well prepared for your interviews.
Are both parties interested in a collaboration? Then we will provide you with the best possible contractual conditions.
Your new job
Happy with the offer? Only after you are happy and have signed your new contract, our work is officially done. Congratulations!