Let us explain
Embedded Software Test Engineer – High-Tech Machines
Embedded Software Engineer
– Developing Test plans for the Software Stack of a innovative player in the Semiconductor Industry
– Salary indication: €3500 – €5500
– Experience in High-Tech Machines preferred
– Experience in C# and Python, C or C++
This company makes high-tech mechatronic machines for the semiconductor industry. There is a need for testing on the entire software stack. From low level embedded control to high level user interface and communication with the factory. You will be working on the verification and validation of the software and applications running on the embedded systems. You will also be responsible for performing root cause analysis for faults in the system.
- Testing, integrating and qualifying Software. (entire stack)
- Developing and performing (automated) tests for complex automated systems
- Performing root cause analysis for faults in the system
Qualification and Experience
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in Informatics, Electronics or technically oriented Bachelor study with experience in an equivalent role
- Couple of years of experience in executing and developing (automated) tests for complex embedded systems (preferably in Semiconductor industry)
- Good understanding of importance and methods for testing
- Knowledge of data processing algorithms, control software and operating systems.
- Knowledge in C# and/or Python. (C or C++ might also be fine )
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Configuration Management processes
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
Our client designs, develops and integrates machines for the high-tech industry. Creativity, technology and engineering is what drives our client. You get a lot of responsibilities and freedom to fulfill your role within a young and ambitious team of highly qualified staff.
Terms of condition
- Salary range from €3500 – €5500, a month based on experience
- Permanent position
- 8% holiday allowance
- 30 holidays
- Travel allowance
- Flexible work hours
- Working from home optional
Excited? Apply directly or contact Martijn Tigchelaar for more information. You can call 0658830000 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive a response to your application within five days.
INTRODUCTION by telephone
Do we have an opportunity for you? Then our first priority is to get to know you better.
We introduce you to all suitable vacancies and companies.
We will guide you through this process and make sure you are well prepared for your interviews.
Are both parties interested in a collaboration? Then we will provide you with the best possible contractual conditions.
Your new job
Happy with the offer? Only after you are happy and have signed your new contract, our work is officially done. Congratulations!