Do you want to work for a market leader in the Semiconductor High-Tech industry? Do you have a BSc or MSc in Informatics, Electronics, or a technically oriented study with experience in a Software related role? Read on and find out if this is your next job!
This company makes high-tech mechatronic machines for the semiconductor industry. There is a need for testing on the entire software stack. From low level embedded control to high level user interface and communication with the factory. You will be working on the verification and validation of the software and applications running on the embedded systems. You will also be responsible for performing root cause analysis for faults in the system.
- Testing, integrating and qualifying Software. (entire stack)
- Developing and performing (automated) tests for complex automated systems
- Performing root cause analysis for faults in the system
Qualification and Experience
- A Master degree in Informatics, Electronics or technically oriented Bachelor study with experience in an equivalent role
- 5 years of experience in executing and developing (automated) tests for complex embedded systems (preferably in Semiconductor industry)
- Good understanding of importance and methods for testing
- Knowledge of data processing algorithms, control software and operating systems.
- Some knowledge in C# and/or Python. (C or C++ is also fine, if willing to learn C#. )
- Experience working in a fast-paced engineering environment
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Configuration Management processes
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
Our client designs, develops and integrates machines for the high-tech industry. Creativity, technology and engineering is what drives our client. You get a lot of responsibilities and freedom to fulfill your role within a young and ambitious team of highly qualified staff.
Terms of condition
- Salary range from €2800 – €5000, a month based on experience
- Permanent position
- 8% holiday allowance
- 30 holidays
- Travel allowance
- Flexible work hours
- Optional: Working from home (1 day per week, upon request)
Excited? Apply directly or contact Martijn Tigchelaar for more information. You can call 0658830000 or mail to email@example.com