Let us explain
Embedded Software Engineer – High Tech
Do you have a degree in Electronics, Computer Science, or a technically oriented study with experience in Embedded Software and want to work on control software for a new technology for the high-tech industry? Read on!
In this role you will focus on low level embedded control of High-Tech mechatronic machines. You will be designing, writing and testing components in the software control framework which is being developed.
The role also implies integrating and qualifying components of the stack developed by partners. Next to control software, designing and implementing complex algorithms for data reduction and image recognition may be part of the job.
- Reviewing requirements for subsystems
- Reviewing designs for subsystems, checking compliance to chosen architecture and facility interfaces and standards
- Translating requirements to designs
- Writing and testing software for several subsystems
- Designing, coding and testing software for test setups
- Creating documentation during the development process
- Working closely with Software system architect, other designers and internal customers
Qualification and Experience
- A degree in Electronics, computer science/ informatics or technically oriented study with experience in an equivalent role
- Proven experience in Embedded Software for Complex Machine Control, preferably C# and Python. C or C++ is also fine, if willing to learn C#.
- Optional: Knowledge of complex data processing algorithms, operating systems and real time software, preferrably in the Semiconductor industry
- Optional: Experience with application layers, e.g. communication through the HAL layer, system application software, calibration software, performance and diagnostics software, error handling software, safety procedures, data acquisition and logging, retrieval and transmission, simulation modes.
- Optional: Experience in working on GUI layer, including but not limited to recipe handling and processing by operator or through an automated interface, communication with operator, user/operator procedures, production and service / test / diagnostics modes, service & maintenance procedures, data visualization
- Delivering according to a given architecture
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Configuration Management processes
- Direct experience in delivering software to customers
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
Our client designs, develops and integrates machines for the high-tech industry. Creativity, technology and engineering is what drives our client. You get a lot of responsibilities and freedom to fulfill your role within a young and ambitious team of highly qualified staff.
Terms of condition
- Salary range from €3000 – €5500, a month based on experience
- Permanent position
- 8% holiday allowance
- 30 holidays
- Travel allowance
- Flexible work hours
- Optional: Partly working from home
Excited? Apply directly or contact Martijn Tigchelaar for more information. You can whatsapp or call him on +316-58830000 or mail to Martijn.Tigchelaar@mcflybrown.com
You will receive a response to your application within five days.
INTRODUCTION by telephone
Do we have an opportunity for you? Then our first priority is to get to know you better.
We introduce you to all suitable vacancies and companies.
We will guide you through this process and make sure you are well prepared for your interviews.
Are both parties interested in a collaboration? Then we will provide you with the best possible contractual conditions.
Your new job
Happy with the offer? Only after you are happy and have signed your new contract, our work is officially done. Congratulations!