Are you interested in the field of electronics design for the automotive industry? Do you like the process of developing, creating and testing new technology? Please quickly read on for this dynamic and challenging position!
As an Electronics Designer your main activities will be developing and testing electronic circuits and software. You are not alone; you will work together with an international team of professionals to ensure the product if of high quality and meets the customers standards. Since you know almost anything there is about the products you will also assist customers with their questions and wishes. These customers are huge international vehicle manufacturers.
- PCB layout and design for new products;
- Develop electronic circuits and perform necessary calculations, simulations and analyses;
- Build and test prototypes;
- Conduct and / or supervise tests;
- Develop embedded software for new products;
- Writing embedded software using C, VB (A) and LabView;
- Investigate the cause of failure of defective products from the field and propose improvements.
Qualifications and Experience
- HBO/Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as Mechatronics/Electronics or similar;
- Demonstrated experience with PCB layout and design;
- Experience in industries such as Automotive, Aerospace, Mechatronics, robotics or similar;
- The urge to grow as a person;
- Practical experience in programming embedded software;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch;
- You know how to present concepts to others;
- Affinity with mechatronic products, ideally experience with actuators, stepper motors or similar.
Terms of condition
- The salary range is €3500 to €5300 based on knowledge and experience
- A great bonus plan
- Discount on several insurances
- 50/50 pension contribution
- Ability to work from home
- Annual training budget
Did reading this made you feel enthusiastic? Apply right away or contact Wouter Merks for more information. Whatsapp or call 06-35315679 or email email@example.com