Are you keen on travelling and do you prefer a dynamic job where no two days are the same? Do you have experience with printing presses and PLC systems? Read on and reach out!
Our client is the manufacturer of some of the world’s best-selling printing presses, internationally used for print and packaging. They have multiple offices in the world, you will be working Europe wide mostly. Our client highly values great customer service, product innovation and simply; good people.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary range from €3000 – €4000, a month based on seniority
- Permanent position
- 8% holiday allowance
- 30 holidays
- Lease car
- Flexible position
- Options for knowledge expansion at own initiative
About the position
Your main responsibility is ensuring that clients are satisfied with properly installed printing presses that consistently work well. This is achieved by your provided technical support. You also support the Engineers in the field in the EMEA region. A good understanding of Fuji and Mitsubishi controlled PLC systems is required. It’s a great advantage if you understand SQL databases. You will be working away from home during week as this is a field based role.
- Installing Printing Presses at the (international) customers’ sites
- Troubleshoot and help customers resolve technical issues
- Report on each assignment, providing detailed reports
- Carry out service interventions
Qualification and Experience
- MTS/HBO in Electrical Engineering (or an equivalent)
- Experience working with Printing Presses
- Experience with PLC’s and diagnostics using software applications, and process control electronics
- Flexible with working away from home and travelling for installations
- Fluent in English (both in speech and writing
Excited? Apply directly or contact Martijn n for more information. You can call +31 6 58830000 or mail Martijn.Tigchelaar@mcflybrown.com