Design, secure, configure and manage the CI/CD environment for a company in high-tech mechatronic machines for the semiconductor industry.
This company builds machines for the semiconductor industry for which they manage the full software stack, from low level control to interface and communication with the factory. The software control framework which is being developed brings the need for DevOps engineers who can design, secure, configure and manage the CI/CD environment.
You will also be responsible for securing equipment and devising methods for strategies for releases and upgrades for remote equipment at the sites of clients.
Qualification and Experience
- A Master degree in Informatics, electronics or technically oriented Bachelor study with experience in an equivalent role, experience with remote automated equipment is a plus.
- Experience in Linux system administration, cloud environments, network security and automated upgrade strategies
- Clear knowledge on the value of and methods for monitoring systems and automating system administration tasks.
- Knowledge with setting up, support and maintenance of CI/CD systems like Jira and GitLab.
- Experience working in a fast-paced engineering environment, working closely with suppliers, customers and colleagues in other fields of engineering
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Configuration Management processes
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
Our client designs, develops and integrates machines for the high-tech industry. Creativity, technology and engineering is what drives our client. You get a lot of responsibilities and freedom to fulfill your role within a young and ambitious team of highly qualified staff.
Terms of condition
- Salary range from €3000 – €5000, a month based on experience
- Permanent position
- 8% holiday allowance
- 30 holidays
- Travel allowance
- Flexible work hours
- Optional: Partly working from home
Excited? Apply directly or contact Martijn Tigchelaar for more information. You can whatsapp or call him on +316-58830000 or mail to Martijn.Tigchelaar@mcflybrown.com