Are you an experienced C# Software Engineer and do you have experience working in a High Tech (semiconductor) environment? Please read on and reach out!
Our client designs, develops and integrates equipment for the Semiconductor industry. Creativity, technology and engineering is what drives our client. You will get a lot of responsibilities and freedom to fulfill your role within a young and ambitious team of highly qualified staff.
As a C# Software Engineer you will design, develop and test significant components in the framework this company has created themselves. Together with a team of Software Engineers of course. This innovative organisation develops, tests, qualifies and integrates the entire Software stack of their machine.
This goes all the way from low level to highlevel user interface. As a senior you will get the opportunity to coach the team. You can be involved in the entire software development cycle. Experience with application layers, for example; communication through the HAL layer, system application, calibration software, performance and diagnostics software, safety procedures, data acquisition, retrieval and transmission and simulation modes are also highly appreciated.
- Responsible for the procurement process
- Closely collaborate with Engineering and R&D
- Prepare RFQ's based on all the necessary requirements
- Managing current suppliers
- Advise on potential suppliers
- Keeping overview over the status of each Purchase Order
Qualification and Experience
- Strong knowledge of C# and the ability to share this knowledge with more junior engineers
- Affinity with real time software and operating systems
- Experience in Agile and delivery following a given architecture
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Configuration Management processes and delivering software to clients directly
- Strong teamplayer with great interpersonal skills who is quality orientated
- Excellent command, both written and oral, of the English language
- Experience with mechatronic system and/or high-tech production systems is a plus
Terms of condition
- Salary ranges around €3900 – €5000, a month (based on knowledge and experience)
- 8% holiday allowance
- 25 holidays
- Travel allowance
- Flexible work hours
- Permanent position
Enthusiastic? Apply right away or contact Megan van der Sman for more information. Whatsapp or call 06-35315679 or mail to email@example.com