Let us explain
As Project Automation Engineer, you are engaged in delivering high-quality tested hardware, software and electrical PLC’s for multiple projects simultaneously. The delivered products must meet the expectations of the customer, the internal organization and the applicable international and local guidelines and standards. The project must be realized within the VC, order confirmation and planning. You also think along in new strategies, cost-saving engineering resources and expansions in both the hardware and software standards within our organization.
Based in Venlo, this company is a significant player in Liquid & Gas Management Solutions for the Food & Beverage industry. Their clients are the biggest manufacturers of the Food & Beverages and agricultural industry. Their systems are sold and serviced in more than 150 countries worldwide. The company is rapidly expanding and looking for multiple new employees.
- Design control programs for high-end recovery systems used in the Food & Beverage and Biogas industry
- Develop, design and optimize PLC systems
- Form an interface between the internal and external stakeholders
- Scada and HMI Programming
- Deliver technical documents
Qualifications and Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Industrial Automation, Electronics or Mechatronics)
- 5 years of experience as an Automation Engineer or similar
- Fluent in English (Dutch and German is a plus)
- Experience in working with Siemens/Rockwell
- It’s a huge plus if you are familiar with some of the following standards:
NEN-EN-IEC 60204 en ATEX 95 richtlijn en de NEN-EN-IEC 61439, NEN1010, EN 61000-6, NEN-EN-IEC 60079, NEN-EN-IEC 61508
Terms of Condition
- Salary range is €4.200 up to €6.200 based on experience
- CAO/CLA Metalektro
- 38-40 days of paid leave
- Permanent position after a positive first year
- Room for personal development & growth within the company
Interested? Apply directly or contact Wouter Merks for more information. You can call 06 35315679 or mail to Wouter.Merks@mcflybrown.com
You will receive a response to your application within five days.
INTRODUCTION by telephone
Do we have an opportunity for you? Then our first priority is to get to know you better.
We introduce you to all suitable vacancies and companies.
We will guide you through this process and make sure you are well prepared for your interviews.
Are both parties interested in a collaboration? Then we will provide you with the best possible contractual conditions.
Your new job
Happy with the offer? Only after you are happy and have signed your new contract, our work is officially done. Congratulations!