Do you want to work be part of an innovative company in the semiconductor industrie? Do you have a BSc or a MSc Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Applied Physics or equivalent and are you experienced in working on complex systems for the semiconductor industry or other high-tech machines? Read on and find out if this is your next job!
You will assemble, integrate and test parts for high-tech systems in the semiconductor industry. Assisting in solving problems that occur during the integration and test phase is one of duties. In this role you will report to the System Project Leader.
- Assist during the preparation, assembly, installation and test procedures
- Preparation of test set-up including instrumentation for international customers
- Acceptance, cleaning and registration of delivered subsystems and parts
- Execute test and calibration procedures
- Document progress of assembly and test plans
- Solve and/or report problems during integration and testing
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor or Master degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, applied physics or equivalent.
- Education or training in the field of maintenance of high-tech facilities or similar
- Pro-active, problem solving and hand-on attitude
- Familiar with writing reports
- Good communication skills
Our client designs, develops and integrates machines for the high-tech industry. Creativity, technology and engineering is what drives our client. You get a lot of responsibilities and freedom to fulfill your role within a young and ambitious team of highly qualified staff.
Terms of condition
- Salary range from €3000 – €4300, a month (based on knowledge and experience)
- 8% holiday allowance
- 30 holidays
- Travel allowance
- Flexible work hours
Do you have what it takes? Then apply directly or contact Ian Dankbaar for more information. You can whatsapp or call him on +316-57184872 or mail to Ian.firstname.lastname@example.org