Do you have experience in application development for semiconductor equipment? Do you want to work on a new technology for the high-tech industrie? Read on and find out if this is your next job!
As an Applications Specialist you are responsible for the development of new applications for AFM metrology systems.You will give customer demos and work on application acceptances. You will work with a team of Product Developers, Application Service, Field Application engineers, Measurement Setup, System Training and Technical Support Engineers. This team will be focusing on being a partner for the customers to maintain the high performance and productivity of the products.
- Application review of customer requested specifications
- Coordination/planning/communication and applications execution.
- Support applications execution, market penetration campaign in the demo process, Scope of work definition, test performance specification, success criteria, and delivering final reports to the customer
- Drawing the test specification for the applications and deliver the test results to the customer
- Assist with the development of systems & writing documentations for design and test
Qualification and Experience
- At least 5 years of experience
- Knowledge of applications for Semiconductor tools
- Coding experience with Matlab & Python for data analysis, visualization, and algorithm development
- Experience with integrated circuit processing for semiconductor equipment/ semiconductor industry or related field
- Able to travel 10 to 40% of the time to support customer visits, execution of demos and/or technical engagements/development
- Experience with scanning probe microscopy is a plus
Our client designs, develops and integrates equipment for the Semiconductor industry. Creativity, technology and engineering is what drives our client. You will get a lot of responsibilities and freedom to fulfill your role within a young and ambitious team of highly qualified staff.
Terms of condition
- Salary range from €4000 – €6000, a month (based on knowledge and experience)
- 8% holiday allowance
- 30 holidays
- Travel allowance
- Flexible work hours
Have you become enthusiastic? Then apply directly or contact Ian Dankbaar for more information. You van whatsapp or call him on +316-57184872 or mail to Ian.email@example.com