Let us explain
Account Manager – Pharma
The company is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team as an Account Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities, as well as maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients. You will work closely with internal teams to ensure customer satisfaction and drive sales growth. Specific responsibilities may include identifying new business opportunities, conducting contract negotiations, and communicating customer needs and concerns to internal teams. The ideal candidate will have a background in sales, strong communication skills, has experience with managing contracts in the Pharma or a technical industry.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients in the portfolio for strategic and business-related matters
- Conduct contract negotiations and revisions with assistance from legal and technical support team members
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders within the customer organization, including those in purchasing, innovation, and management roles
- Communicate customer needs and concerns to internal teams to ensure optimal customer satisfaction from initial engagement to delivery
- Develop a professional network and identify potential commercial opportunities for the organization.
What qualifications are we looking for?
- Bachelor/Master working and thinking level
- A customer-focused, outgoing and entrepreneurial mindset;
- Strong communication skills at all levels, both internally and externally;
- Experience and understanding of selling complex products
- Proven abilities as a relationship manager and proactive team player
- A willingness to take ownership and responsibility
- Prior experience in a commercial role in the pharmaceutical industry is a plus.
- Writing and speaking skills Dutch and English
- Opportunity to also visit foreign customers (number of trips per year)
Attractive employment benefits
- Salary between €5.000 and €6.300
- 27 vacation days and 12 days of flexible time off (with full-time employment)
- 7.3% year-end bonus and 8% vacation pay
- Pension plan through with 74% of the premium paid by the company
- A travel allowance and mobility budget of € 5000 net (when living on 1.5 hours or more single trip)
- A comprehensive training program for personal and professional development
Are you interested or do you have additional questions? Then please contact Ian Dankbaar. Call / WhatsApp to +31 (0)6 57184872 or send an email to Ian.Danbaar@mcflybrown.com
You will receive a response to your application within five days.
INTRODUCTION by telephone
Do we have an opportunity for you? Then our first priority is to get to know you better.
We introduce you to all suitable vacancies and companies.
We will guide you through this process and make sure you are well prepared for your interviews.
Are both parties interested in a collaboration? Then we will provide you with the best possible contractual conditions.
Your new job
Happy with the offer? Only after you are happy and have signed your new contract, our work is officially done. Congratulations!